Sunday 7 March 2010

Slowly normality returns

Friday night bore witness to Vicki's celebratory sleep-over. Much laughter was had, and many secrets were spilled, but discretion being the better part of valour means that I cannot possibly spill the beans. What was said between the four walls of our home stays there. Needless to say, many memories for Vicki, Philippa and Kieren who no doubt will be trading off the stories for some time to come.

Sunday saw my mum come over for Sunday lunch, which Vicki helped me to prepare. In stark contrast to Friday night, I was now quite relaxed about possible spillages on the living room carpet. However this was misplaced as my mum dropped her latte over herself, the settee and, yes you guessed in the carpet. Ah well, no point crying over spilt milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment